Friday 15 February 2013

Daydreaming

I can get lost in my own head.

It's exactly like that time I got lost in a department store when I was four - all around me there were clothes and shoes and housewares that I wandered through in awe as a yelled "mom! mom! mom!"

Well, it's mostly like the time I got lost in a department store when I was four. The only difference is now I'm not yelling "mom!" (usually), and instead of being scared I'm totally excited about the potential things I could do with all the beautiful stuff around me.

And so, today's daydream takes me to the cutest little kitchen where I can live out my fantasy of being a 1950s housewife. Only in 2013 - when opportunities are better, TVs come with remotes, and BB cream made its way to North America.


Kitchen  /  Cake  /  Apron  /  Album



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs